What is a PPC Management Consultant?
Pay per click Management Consultants or PPC Account Executives focus on evaluating and maintaining pay per click campaigns for their clients. They provide a wide array of tools and processes that ensure that the correct keywords are being chosen for each advertisement. Pay-per-click executives take part in keyword analysis to determine what the best keywords are to focus on based on different criteria.
Pay per click management can dramatically improve click-through rates and relevance to what users are searching for in search engines and other avenues of advertising.
Responsibilities may include:
- Keyword Research: Creating & refining keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Create, monitor, revise and optimise ad copy to achieve optimal click-thru-rates (CTR).
- Analyse and assess the performance of campaigns optimise advertising campaigns in line with the compay’s objectives.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
Typical Requirements may include:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of business
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Creative ad writing
- Excel skills
- Google Adwords Advertising Professional Certification
- Experience with or certification in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Conversion Tracking & Goal Funnels