Governing SEO Best Practice Globally
Promote global best practice of the SEO industry.
Become a Certified SEOPSA Member
Approved members will benefit from industry recognition and exposure as a certified and ethical SEO Practitioner.
Find an SEO Specialist
Directory of Certified SEO Professionals.
SEOPSA members have been certified and agree to strictly subscribe to ethical, white-hat SEO practices.
Report unethical practice
Inform us if you suspect that any of our members are practicing outside of the best practice guidelines for investigation.
Why SEOPSA – What we stand for
- Promote global best practice of the SEO industry.
- Safeguarding companies interests through delivery of ethical SEO services.
- Establish a set of global SEO standards, guidelines and compliance.
- Keeping the industry up to date by provide ongoing education and SEO insights.
- Largest global directory of certified ethical SEO Professionals.
- Watchdog against unethical SEO practice.
Search Engine Optimisation Professionals Services Association
The Association for Search Engine Optimisation Professionals Services Association (SEOPSA) is a non-profit organisation established to further the SEO profession globally. The association strives to promote the interests of the SEO industry through encouraging legitimate practices within the profession while safeguarding the interest of companies through ethical best practice compliance.
Our goal is to provide a foundation for growth of the SEO industry through increasing awareness, providing education and promoting the practice of Search Engine Optimsiation globally by creating a clear understanding and appreciation of the field as a marketing practice. Read more about the Objectives of the SEO Professional Services Association.